Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Mixed Media Art

let´s get messy!!!!

this weekend I was lucky to attend a workshop about mixed media with Pipiolonia  - even though my hubby was gone out of town and one of the kids got sick the night before - but at the end all worked out  and MAMA was very HAPPY!


we all had so much fun and they all turned out pretty nice  - don´t you think so too?








did I mention that I just looooooove owls? now you know! It says " I see you"  - it´s hanging now where everybody from my family can see it and means not only that "I´m watching you!" but also that "I´m recognising  you, I know you are there! - I love you and care about you!".......



 so the rest of the day we went shopping - no food, no cloths - colours and all this stuff you need for mixed media art. me and the girls ended up in creating another stretcher frame - pics will follow............
it was so good mixing with all these colours, having dirty fingers and seeing how it turns out - because you can´t "plan" anything!! ;-))



1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Sabine!
    Hier steckst Du also! Ich habe zwar einen Blog von Dir gefunden, wusste auch das Du meinen liest - aber irgendwie hat sich dort nichts mehr getan. Schön von Dir zu hören, und danke für Deinen Kommentar. Jetzt werde ich mich hier ein wenig durchschauen, was ich bisher gesehen habe gefällt mir schon sehr, sehr gut. Alles Liebe

    AntwortenLöschen